Thursday 30 July 2015

Week 1 Inquiry - Introduction

My name is Monique Windsor, welcome to my blog space. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Business Management and Public Relations with CQ University. The purpose of this blog is to create a portfolio for COMM11077 - Media Writing, each week I will address a variety of issues that correspond to the course requirements. 

I am excited to learn more about Public Relations as a whole, and in particular about the fine art of media writing. Although I am not new to blogging for academic purposes, I am new to Twitter and Storify which will be used throughout the course. 

I currently work full time as a General Manager of a Country Club in a small town in Central Queensland. I am learning a lot about the hospitality industry, and have found that my previous study not only assists me as a manager, but also as a public relations professional.

I will break down the blog into the weekly work required for ease of access and understanding.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog for COMM11077, 

Monique Windsor 
S0236895
CQUniversity 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monique,
    I enjoyed reading about you and your work. It sounds like it would be fun working in a country club in Central Queensland. Kate has put us together as a group to peer review each others blogs. Looks like I have a lot to read on your blog so I better get started. Good luck with the course!

    ReplyDelete